Thursday, Nov. 28
- 2:08 p.m. A female patient "eloped" from BayRidge Hospital in Lynn and police found her at St. Ann's Church. She was taken back to the hospital by ambulance.
- 2:14 p.m. Brandon D. Dixon, 26, of 101 Mason St. #1, Salem, was arrested as a courtesy booking for Salem police and returned to their city. He was located on Caller Street. Salem police said he was wanted in connection to a domestic incident.
- 5:29 p.m. One person was transported to Salem Hospital from a Crowninshield Street residence for a heroin overdose.
- 9:59 p.m. Report of a house fire at 5 George Rd. See related story.
- 10:48 p.m. A caller reported a possible intoxicated driver on Aborn Street. The caller said the vehicle kept swerving up and down the street.
Friday, Nov. 29
- 4:41 a.m. A detective reported that a 21-year-old female employee at Victoria's Secret was fired for theft.
- 6:15 a.m. An officer reported a water main break on Foster Street that was fixed a few days ago was starting to slowly leak again.
- 9:13 a.m. Report of a road rage incident at the Walgreens on Route 114. An officer said both individuals were in Danvers and Danvers police were notified.
- 9:30 a.m. An officer confiscated a small amount of drugs after checking on a report of suspicious activity near Sears Automotive.
- 9:36 a.m. Jiovan M. Marrero, 23, of 235 Lafayette St., Salem, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Wallis Street. Marrero was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, having an obstructed or nontransparent window and on a warrant from another department.
- 10:16 a.m. An officer reported checking on an injured deer in the area of 507 Lowell St.
- 12:25 p.m. A caller on Northend Street reported his house was broken into and a 9mm Beretta handgun was stolen. Police said there were no signs of forced entry, but the victim believed an unknown person broke into the home.
- 1:55 p.m. A stolen utility vehicle was found on Donna Street. The front windshield was broken. Police said the vehicle was stolen from Brooksby Village.
- 4:19 p.m. Report of a stolen purse at the Northshore Mall. The purse was later turned in to mall security, but $107 in cash was missing.
- 5:14 p.m. A caller at a Central Street apartment reported four Hispanic youths (two males and two females approximately 15 or 16 years old) threatened to stab a person over a lost cell phone. An officer transported the youths to an Endicott Street residence.
- 8:01 p.m. A 21-year-old Winthrop man was issued a civil citation for a marijuana violation, following a motor vehicle stop outside the Northshore Mall. An officer confiscated the contraband.
- 8:40 p.m. A caller reported smoke and flames were coming from the top of a light pole at Lowell Street Court.
- 10:40 p.m. A caller reported hearing eight gunshots in the area of Park Street. Officers spoke to neighbors at the scene and they said they didn't hear anything.
- 11:02 p.m. A female on Bresnahan Street reported she was robbed by a male driving a black van. She was able to get a partial license plate number and Lynn, Salem and Danvers police were notified of possible matches. The victim described the suspect as a balding white male with a goatee or beard. She said he was about five-foot-two and stocky. No weapon was shown or mentioned during the robbery.
- 11:09 p.m. A caller reported her car was sideswiped at the intersection of Lowell and Endicott streets as she attempted to drive through the intersection and another car passed her on the right. The other driver denied striking her car and said he believed it was a two-lane road at that section of Lowell Street. He was advised it's only one lane.
Saturday, Nov. 30
- 1:18 a.m. A caller at the Extended Stay America Hotel on Jubilee Drive reported a male was kicking a vending machine. A 41-year-old man was sent back to his room for the night without incident.
- 8:25 a.m. A caller on Elizabeth Lane reported he had footage of his neighbor driving over his trash barrels. Police said there was an active harassment order between the neighbors.
- 9:24 a.m. John E. Sanford, 51, of 38A King St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a domestic incident at a Shore Drive apartment. He was charged with domestic assault and battery. A 25-year-old resident of the apartment was also issued a court summons on a charge of domestic assault.
- 10:26 a.m. A caller on Wiseman Drive reported all four tires on a car were slashed.
- 10:34 a.m. A caller at Gardner Park Variety reported his iPhone was stolen while he was in the store the day before.
- 1:02 p.m. Danielle C. Moraitis, 35, of 289 Essex St. #103, Salem, was arrested, following a report of a domestic incident at a Lowell Street apartment. She was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (a shod foot).
- 3:26 p.m. Sara Panopoulas, 22, of 24 Estes St., Lynn, and Christopher Denning, 23, of 80 Sagamore St. #206, Lynn, were both arrested, following a report of shoplifters at JC Penney. They were each charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 5:40 p.m. Report of a road rage incident at the intersection of County and Lynn streets. A person driving a green Ford Explorer allegedly threw a Gatorade bottle at another vehicle after cutting the car off in traffic.
- 6:30 p.m. A caller reported youths threw a rock at a passing car. Police said it was actually food.
- 7:02 p.m. A caller at the Charles Motel reported another resident threw chicken soup on his car.
- 9:34 p.m. Report of a car accident with multiple injuries at the intersection of Main and Washington streets. Police said a light pole was down on top of one car. One person was transported to Salem Hospital and two cars were towed from the scene. Westbound traffic on Main Street was temporarily diverted down Caller Street.
- 11:39 p.m. Andrew E. Clarke, 40, of Saugus, was arrested, following a report of a hit-and-run accident near Capone's on Summit Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage and failure to stop or yield.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.