Friday, Jan. 3
- 2:12 p.m. Store security reported three people were shoplifting at JC Penney. A 20-year-old Peabody male was issued a court summons on charges of shoplifting by concealing merchandise and giving a false name to a police officer. Two Beverly females -- 18 and 17 -- were also issued court summonses on charges of shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 3 p.m. A plow truck driver helped pull a stuck vehicle out of a snowbank at the corner of Lowell and Thorndike streets.
- 3:30 p.m. An officer helped remove a vehicle stuck in a snowbank at the corner of Sawyer and Lowell streets.
- 5:25 p.m. Report of a van that spun out on Cross Street and was facing the wrong way.
- 5:52 p.m. An officer reported a sewer grate was completely off and lying on the side of the road at the corner of Centennial Drive and Summit Street.
- 6:53 p.m. Jennifer J. Barrett, 44, of 29 Oak St. #1, Peabody, was arrested, following a domestic incident at her apartment. She was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 8:18 p.m. A caller at a Littles Lane apartment reported water was coming in through the light fixtures on the ceiling and flooding the kitchen. The power and water was shut off to the building.
- 9:21 p.m. A caller reported he was stabbed multiple times with a knife by a female at his residence at 266 Newbury St. Lot 27. Police said it was a domestic situation and the wounds were not life-threatening. The man was transported to Lynn Union Hospital. Tara E. Hubbard, 35, of 5 Beverly Commons Dr. #25, Beverly, was arrested on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and malicious destruction of property over $250.
- 9:53 p.m. A car went into a snowbank on Goodale Street and was stuck on a boulder.
Saturday, Jan. 4
- 7:52 a.m. Report of a water main break at the corner of Ellsworth Road and King Street.
- 8:11 a.m. Report of a two-car accident at the corner of Lowell Street and Priscilla Lane. One driver was cited for a red light violation.
- 9:06 a.m. A caller complained of snowmobiles on Downing Road.
- 11:21 a.m. A child was transported to North Shore Children's Hospital after a report of a juvenile with an amputated finger at a Avalon Drive apartment.
- 3:47 p.m. A police cruiser slid off the road into a snowbank on King Street.
- 5:38 p.m. A caller reported water was flowing from a home on Tracey Street. The homeowner was notified and firefighters had forced entry into the home prior to that to turn off the water.
- 6:21 p.m. A caller reported parked vehicles on Aborn Place were blocking the roadway and cars were unable to get by. One vehicle was ticketed for parking too close to an intersection, but several others were moved before they were ticketed.
- 6:48 p.m. Felipe Sabogal, 18, of 4 Grant St., Peabody, was arrested, following a domestic incident at his home. Police initially responded to a fight between two females, resolved the issue, but then returned after clearing the scene when two males started fighting.
- 7:15 p.m. An officer requested a plow for Aborn Place, saying the road was mostly impassable.
- 7:56 p.m. A caller at Rosewood Nursing Home reported $370 in cash was stolen from her purse.
- 11:15 p.m. A caller at a mobile home unit on Route 1 reported smelling gas inside. Police said all the residents were out of the unit and the Fire Department shut off the gas.
Sunday, Jan. 5
- 12:20 a.m. A caller on Pine Street reported ski mobiles were out on a pond making a lot of noise.
- 1:56 a.m. Report of a fire at a Harris Street residence. Police said it was just a broken pipe, not a fire.
- 2:49 a.m. Report of a car into the woods near Cardinal Health on Centennial Drive. Police said there were no injuries and the vehicle -- a black Nissan Altima -- was towed.
- 5:40 a.m. A caller on Donegal Road dialed 911 to report her downstairs ceiling was leaking due to a burst water pipe. She was transferred to the Fire Department an engine was dispatched to the scene.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.