Tuesday, Dec. 10
- 12:40 a.m. A Longview Way resident reported her daughter was missing. The woman then came into the station at 1:19 a.m. to report her car was stolen allegedly by her runaway daughter.
- 1:40 a.m. A caller on Ayer Street reported a fight in progress outside her home involving her neighbor. Kevin D. Pickard, 19, of 8 Ayer St., Peabody, was subsequently arrested on charges of domestic assault, resisting arrest and two counts each of assault and battery on a police officer and making threats to commit a crime.
- 2:23 a.m. Officers placed reminder notices about the city's emergency parking ban on cars parked on Symphony, Pequot, Pontiac, Flynn, Herold and Temi roads.
- 3:04 a.m. Officers placed reminder notices about the city's emergency parking ban on cars parked on Lowell and King streets, Ellsworth Road, Bradley Avenue and Martha's Terrace.
- 5:42 a.m. A caller reported an injured deer in the roadway on Lake Street. The Environmental Police were contacted but they didn't have anyone nearby, so the city disposed of the animal.
- 6:37 a.m. Officers placed reminder notices about the city's emergency parking ban on cars parked on Lynch, Mansfield, Will Sawyer, Holden, Curtis and Wright streets, Demoree Terrace and Leonard, Whitney and Joyce roads.
- 8:46 a.m. One driver was transported to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody after a two-car accident on Lowell Street near the Hess gas station.
- 12:50 p.m. Daniel Traina, 27, of Winthrop, was arrested, following a report of a group of shoplifters at JC Penney. He was charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 2:04 p.m. Shaun T. MacNeil, 28, of Revere, was arrested, following a motor vehicle on Northshore Road. He was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense).
- 6:07 p.m. A juvenile female on Washington Street reported an 11-year-old boy from the sixth grade keeps touching her inappropriately. An officer spoke to the boy's mother and he was advised to have no further physical contact with the girl.
- 6:29 p.m. Police located the missing person and stolen vehicle from Longview Way.
- 9:45 p.m. A caller reported he accidentally backed into his neighbor's mailbox when he was leaving for work. The mailbox was now tilted. He was advised to go over to his neighbor's home the next afternoon when he returned from work.
Wednesday, Dec. 11
- 3:24 a.m. Yitong Xia, 20, of Boston, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1 near Holiday Inn. Xia was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of an open container of alcohol, defective equipment (tire), unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating an unregistered and uninsured vehicle.
- 6:59 a.m. A caller reported a male was sleeping in the lobby of TD Bank on Main Street. The man was sent on his way.
- 9:46 a.m. A child was transported to North Shore Children's Hospital after a hip injury involving a door at Higgins Middle School.
- 10:29 a.m. A State Street apartment resident reported a $30 bracelet in a small package was stolen from her front porch on Saturday.
- 10:53 a.m. A clerk at Best Gas on Route 1 reported a female customer told him she wasn't going to pay the full amount she owed the station and that she instead would return with a gun. She drove off in a gray Saturn. Salem police were notified and checked her residence there. They said she moved out a month ago.
- 10:54 a.m. A caller reported there was a manhole cover missing on Endicott Street. DPS was notified.
- 12:41 p.m. Police and firefighters assisted a person who was stuck on a roof at a Moulton Road home.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.