Complete your weekend plans with one or more of these activities. Your suggestions are welcome in the comments section below.
- Run a Mile on Derby Street — Test yourself in the seventh edition of the Derby Street Mile Road Race. The start is at the . This event is part of the Salem Race Series and is organized by Salem Park, Recreation, and Community Services in partnership with the Wicked Running Club. Start time is 7 p.m. with a family run beginning at 7:15 p.m. More info can be found here.
- Shop For Treasure — Check out the wares at the yard sale at 21 Buffum St. Multiple families are offering forgotten relics beginning at 8 a.m.
- Experience The Magic — At the , 7 Lynde St. will blend magic and storytelling in a matinee performance at 2 p.m. $15 for adults; $10 for students and seniors.
- Throttle Down At The Pig — Local resident Tom Uellner will play bass for the band Throttle Down as they play some classic rock at . The music starts at 9:00 p.m.
- Support The Lions Club — Join the Lions Club for their tropical themed cruise at . There will be food, a cash bar, and a 50/50 drawing. The cruise departs at 6:30 p.m. sharp and returns at 9:30 p.m. Price is $30.