5 Things to Start the Day: April 16
Here are some tidbits to start the day.
- Happy Patriot's Day. Be sure to enjoy the weather. The National Weather Service is predicting a high of 81 degrees. If you're running, be sure to hydrate and stay safe.
- And since it's Patriot's Day, all city offices are closed today. Be sure to check the homepage now for a list of what's open and what's closed.
- More on the weather — we're under a Fire Weather Watch. The National Weather Service is predicting southwesterly wind gusts up to 25 mph. The wind should be moving along by late Tuesday.
- Be sure to check out our list of Salemites running in the marathon today on the website now. We'll be bringing you the results from Witch City residents who participated in the race later today.
- The sky was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday. If you missed it, check out the photo of the sky over the Customs House attached to this article. If you caught any shots, feel free to add your own.