15 Sep 2014
54° Partly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch

Small Fire Extinguished at FINZ

Fire began after a candle ignited curtains, officials said.

Small Fire Extinguished at FINZ

The responded to Monday evening after a candle on a table ignited curtains.

Deputy Chief Gerry Giunta said the small fire started when "a curtain blew into a candle" at the Pickering Wharf restaurant.

"It was quickly extinguished by the staff on scene." Giunta said.

There was no extension, according to the Salem Fire Department Facebook page.

Giunta said it was "very lucky" the fire was extinguished so quickly.

Share This Article