Here is the Five Things column for Thursday, Sept. 13:
1. In case you missed it: recently responded to a vandalism call on Montvale Avenue, according to our .
2. Stop! We're currently seeking feedback on your pick for the most ignore stop sign in Stoneham. To participant in the conversation, post your comments on .
3. Barn sale: The is expected to host their from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. Several types of items will be up for sale, including vintage jewelry, games, music, books and small furniture, to name a few things. All proceeds benefit the senior center.
4. Newletters options: Stoneham Patch offers newsletters to our readers, including daily, weekly and breaking news ones.
5. Heading out of the country? If you're planning to leave the country on a business trip or vacation, you can get your passport through the 's Office. For complete details of what you'll need to bring with you, costs and passport turnaround, visit the town clerk website.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.