School is now back in session after the holiday break at the Stoneham Public Schools and elsewhere in the city and Stoneham Patch will be there to cover all the big news. But we can’t do it without your help.
To make sure you get the most out of Patch for the remainder of this school year, we invite you to get active in the news-gathering process. There are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email Stoneham@patch.com with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our
Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTO and more.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by
posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what else is happening around the city? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
You can also become a blogger and share your school's news directly with your neighbors readers on a regular basis. To find out more about using Stoneham Patch this school year, just email Stoneham@patch.com.