The 2012-2013 school year gets underway for Stoneham Public Schools on Thursday, Sept. 6, and Stoneham Patch will be covering events and activities throughout the year. But we can’t do it without your help.
To make sure you get the most out of Stoneham Patch this school year, we need your help in the process. Here are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email Stoneham Patch Editor Mark Ouellette at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTA and more.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
You can also become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis. To find out more about using Patch this school year, just email email@example.com.