1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day a high near 50. The evening should be cloudy with a low in the 30s.
2. StoryTime for Kids Ages 3 and Up: Stories, songs and simple crafts for your little one to enjoy without a caregiver in the Children’s Room at 10:30 a.m.
3. Do you get our daily newsletter and our breaking news alerts? If not, sign up here. It's free. http://Stoneham.patch.com/email
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Stoneham Patch is now easier than ever ! Share updates from your Stoneham organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started: Stoneham.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.