The Stoughton Board of Selectmen is set to meet this week, and as part of the agenda will be discussion on the policy statement and the implementation plan for the development of Stoughton Center.
More information on the Stoughton Center Implementation Plan can be found here.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 22 in the Yaitanes Room at Stoughton Town Hall. The full agenda can be found below.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegience
3. Updates on the Following with the Stoughton Redevelopment Authority
- Policy Statement for development of Stoughton Center
- Implementation Plan for development of Stoughton Center
- Landfill Update
- Train Station Update
- RFP for Urban Renewal Plan
- Communication and Collaboration amongst Town Boards
4. Schedule of Future Meetings
- Next Meeting Dates: May 5 and May 6, 2014