Below is a complete list of the meetings slated in town in the upcoming days:
Monday, March 10
- At 6:30 p.m. the Park and Recreation Commission meets inside Room 1 of the Fairbank Community Center.
- The Sudbury Board of Selectmen gathers inside the lower level of Town Hall beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Also starting at 7:30 p.m., the Sudbury Housing Authority hosts a meeting inside the Musketahquid Village meeting room.
- The Capital Improvement Advisory Committee begins its Wednesday meeting at 7 p.m. in the Department of Public Works conference room.
- Sudbury's Planning Board kicks off its meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the lower level of Town Hall.
- Inside the second floor meeting room of the Flynn Building, the Land Acquisition Review Committee begins its meeting at 9 a.m.
- In the same location, the Sudbury Celebrates 375/Sudbury Day Committee meets at 7 p.m.
- The final meeting of the week is the Ponds and Waterways Committee, gathering in the Flynn Building's second floor meeting room.