1) Weather Shopping Watch — National Weather Service forecasters are predicting a bright and crisp weekend. Friday through Sunday will move from partly sunny to mostly sunny to just plain sunny. The high temps will be in the 40s.
2) Gift Watch — Handmade items will be for sale Saturday at from 10 am to 2 pm at the holiday craft and gift fair.
3) Bookstore Watch — Like buying books for holiday gifts? Well, you have a local store to shop. Spirit of 76² recently opened its doors at the Swampscott Mall.
4) Coffee Watch — on Humphrey Street is a bright, clean and relaxing coffee shop with comfortable cushions and good coffee.
5) Clock Watch: If you want to buy a quality and attractive timepiece with a soothing sound consider a clock. There are fine clock and watch shops in the area including in Swampscott.