Friday, Dec. 7
- At 8:34 p.m., police received a report of a hit-and-run accident outside Whole Foods Market.
- At 8:56 p.m., police received a report that a cell phone was stolen from a dressing room at Marshalls Department store.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- At 2:56 a.m., firefighters were called to a Bay View Drive home where a baby bumped his head and was getting sick.
- At 2:23 p.m., police arrested a man on the Mall access Road for a motor vehicle related offense. (See arrest log below)
- At 5:03 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident in front of The Gap clothing store at the Swampscott Mall.
- At 6:50 p.m., a resident complained about noise coming from a film crew working inside a vacant building, 12 Pine Street. The resident said the crew had been inside the building since 6 a.m.
- At 10:02 p.m., a Lexington Circle resident reported a loud explosion coming from the area of Forest Street.
- At 2:23 p.m., Stephen Eugene, 21,of 25 Tucker St., Lynn was charged with driving with a suspended license.