Sunday, Jan. 13
- At 11:32 a.m., a Burpee Road caller reported that he had locked himself out of his house. The fire department was notified.
- At 6:22 p.m., police received a report from a Prospect Street caller who reported hearing an explosion that shook her house.
- At 7:40 p.m., police received a report from a man on The Greenway who said a Dodge Charger was speeding up the street. When the man went out to confront the driver he was struck by the vehicle's sideview mirror, he said. The man was uninjured. The vehicle fled. The caller did not have a plate number but police checked out a Paradise Road address as part of their investigation.
- At 8:13 p.m., police arrested a Shelton Road resident on a temporary probation warrant. The party was known to resist in the past. Multiple units were dispatched to the location.
- At 9:25 p.m., a caller at an Emwood Road home who just moved in reported finding a pellet gun, pellets and a CO2 canister in the house, left behind by the former tenant. Police tagged and locked the items.
- At 10:38 p.m., police received a report from a person who found a license plate in a snow bank in the Marshalls parking lot on Paradise Road.