The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Monday, June 10:
- At 1:02 a.m., police conducted a building check at Clarke Elementary School.
- At 2:34 a.m., police responded to a report of a smoky smell on Paradise Road.
- At 7:54 a.m., a Humphrey Street business owner called police to report a past break-in.
- At 9:20 a.m., police responded to a report of a loose dog near Swampscott Middle School.
- At 11:08 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm at Gourmet Garden.
- At 12:42 p.m., police and fire units responded to a strong odor of gas on Humphrey Street.
- At 3:02 p.m., a Burrill Street resident called police to report that a neighbor was damaging their property.
- At 3:44 p.m., an employee from a Paradise Road business called police to report that customer had just tripped and fell and was bleeding from the head.
- At 5:41 p.m., police responded to a reported vandalism on Burrill Street.
- At 6:11 p.m., police responded to a report of blocked storm drains at the intersection of Stetson and Norfolk streets.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Swampscott Patch.