The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
- At 11:11 a.m., a caller reported that a Swampscott resident has been filing false reports against her.
- At 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 43-year-old woman for allegedly putting on a red-and-white hooded sweatshirt in , charging her with attempting to commit a crime and breaking and entering into a motor vehicle. The quick change from a blue shirt to a red-and-white sweatshirt apparently scared her son. See arrest below.
- At 4:59 p.m., a Whole Foods Market patron allegedly hit a store employee.
- At 5:01 p.m., police received a report about a slashed tire on Jessie Street.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- At 4:46 a.m., police responded to a report of a disturbance with a customer at CVS.
- Donna Davis-Camp, 43, of 77 Green St., Lynn was charged on Sept. 11, with B&E (motor vehicle), nothing was stolen, and attempting to commit a crime.
- Robert Capozzi, 34, 616 Humphrey St., Swampscott, was charged on Sept. 11, with domestic assault and battery.
- Emily Roads, 32, 41 Pond St., Marblehead, was arrested Sept. 11, on an outstanding warrant.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.