Those people traveling to Hampton Beach on Wednesday, August 22nd are reminded that the bus shall depart from parking lot at 3:00 PM.
Dr. Smith's Podiatry Clinic of Thursday, August 23rd is now full. A waiting list is compiled. Those registered are reminded to check their appointment time. It is suggested to come in 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
An activities meeting will be held on Friday, August 24th at 12:00 noon. Those volunteering for the Golf Tournament on September 10th are asked to attend this meeting. All others are also welcome.
The following trips and events are taking place in August and September and, tickets are now available: (Please note that all trips are contingent on enough people signing-up.)
- Tuesday, August 28th – Fast Ferry to Provincetown (upon request) $85. Departure time is early at 7:00 AM. Travel the Fast Ferry and arrive in P-Town at 10:00 AM for a day on your own with a five hour stay. Departure for home from P-Town is promptly at 3:00 PM.
- Friday, September 7th – The Friends Dance with the Fred Manzi Band – 7 to 10 PM. Tickets are available at the door at $10 per person.
- Monday, September 10th - at the Indian Ridge Country Club - Single fee is $130 – Foursome Fee $500. Event includes: Continental Breakfast, 18 holes of golf with cart, plated luncheon and prizes. Tee time is 7 AM. Registrations now being taken at the Senior Center or by calling Linda at 978-851-4243. Sponsorships are welcome. This event will benefit the building fund and the construction of a woodworking shop.
- Monday, September 10th – Bunka Embroidery Class resumes at 1:00 PM – The fee is $65 for a 13 week semester.
- Thursday, September 13th – Oil Painting Class Begins at 1:00 PM in crafts room. The fee is $75 for a 10 week semester.
- Thursday, September 13th – Bunka Embroidery Class at 1:00 PM in fabric arts room. The fee is $70 for a 14 week semester.
- Friday, September 14th – Red Hat Autumn in New Hampshire day trip at $55 per person.
- Friday, September 14th – Silvertones Dance – 7 – 10 PM. Tickets available at door at $10.
- Saturday, September 22nd – The 3 Swingin' Tenors direct from Las Vegas & Turkey Dinner, family style. Tickets now available at $40 per person. Dinner at 6 PM – Show at 7:40 PM.
- Sunday, October 21st – The fantastic Edwards Twins Celebrity Impersonator Show new and back by popular demand. Tickets are now on sale at $55 per person and include a buffet luncheon.
In October, Barbara Antinoro will conduct a Pastels class. An interest list is now being compiled for this class. The Class will run for 6 weeks on Monday morning from 10 to 12 AM and the fee will be $50. If interested, please place your name on the list at the front desk.
A pleasant week is wished to all. God Bless America.