1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Expect a wind chill values as low as -8 and west wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 5. Expect a wind chill values as low as -10 and west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 22 and wind chill values as low as -9. Expect a west wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday will be partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Expect a west wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. at the Pike House, 464 Main St. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Happening This Week: In Tewksbury, curbside collection of Christmas trees will take place from Monday, Jan. 6 through Friday, Jan. 10. Find out when your tree will be picked up.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Tewksbury Redmen hockey won 4-1 against Concord-Carlisle over the weekend. Read more on our Tewksbury High Hockey Talk blog.