Saturday, July 12
- At 6:57 p.m. on Maplewood Road, a 911 caller said a man assaulted their family member, and he wanted him out of the house. Steven R. Bouley, 24, of 9 Maplewood Road, Tewksbury, was arrested for domestic assault and battery.
Sunday, July 13
- At 2:32 a.m. police stopped a vehicle for marked lanes violation and red light violation. Cheryl A. Reynolds, 55, of 1 Swain Road, Wilmington, was arrested at the scene. Reynolds was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, marked lanes violation, failure to stop or yield, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and operating under the influence of drugs.
- At 3:52 a.m. multiple 911 calls were received for a crash into a pole on South Street. Cristina Marie Homem, 20, of 19 Irene Ave., Billerica, was arrested for operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
- At 5:18 p.m. 911 dispatch received a call from Motel Caswell. A caller said she walked by a room and heard what sounded like a fight. Police investigated and found a verbal dispute only.
- At 7:19 p.m. multiple callers reported an erratic driver traveling on North Street. Officers stopped the vehicle and returned with a Wenham woman in protective custody.
- At 8:58 p.m. police received a 911 call from Motel 6 from a man who said his smart phone was stolen about 30 minutes prior to calling.
- At 11:50 p.m. a Wal-Mart employee reported a shoplifting in progress. Officers arrested Annmarie B. Marshall, 42, of 450 Pawtucket Street Apt. A, Lowell, and Theodore C. Legatos, 44, of 450 Pawtucket Street, Lowell. Each was charged with larceny over $250 and conspiracy.