Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, June 23
- The week kicks off with a 6 p.m. working session by the Board of Selectmen inside the Pike House on Main Street.
- At 2 p.m. the North Middlesex Council of Governments meets inside the group's offices at 40 Church Street in Lowell.
- The Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School Personnel Subcomittee meets at 7 p.m. inside the John P. Miller Conference Room at the school.
- Following that meeting, the regular Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School District Committee meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. in the high school.
- Back in Tewksbury, a critical discussion is set to take place at 7 p.m. inside the Senior Center. The Board of Selectmen hosts a community meeting with residents to talk about Kinder-Morgan's interest in bringing the Tennessee Gas Pipeline through Tewksbury and other towns in the area.
- The Tewksbury Beautification Committee meets at 6 p.m. inside Tewksbury Public Library.
- Also on Wednesday, the Public Events and Celebrations Committee gathers in the Pike House at 7 p.m.
- The Essex Agricultural and Technical High School Committee meets at 5 p.m. in Danvers.
- The final meeting of the week is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on Thursday when the Zoning Board of Appeals meets.