Saturday, March 22
- At 6:29 a.m. officers were on scene at Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Dawn M. Quinn, 30, of 1310 South Street, Tewksbury, was arrested on a warrant for failure to provide a DNA sample.
- At 6:06 p.m. a man came into the station to report that someone stole his wallet from the counter at Home Depot and used it at several businesses in town.
- At 6:17 p.m. a woman requested assistance with a custody matter. Kristina A. McLean, 29, of 12 Maplewood Ave., Tewksbury, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Sunday, March 23
- At 4:19 a.m. police received a call from ADT for an alarm showing from a Main Street business. Officers reported a shattered front door at the business. The business owner responded to the scene, as did the Billerica K-9 unit.
- At 5:10 p.m. police were called to Krochmal Farms for assistance with two vehicles that trespassed onto the property this morning. They were spoken to and told to stay off the property.
- At 7:47 p.m. a 911 caller requested assistance with a female friend at Jade East who is intoxicated and attempting to leave in her car. Police left the woman at the business and she received a ride home from her friend.
Monday, March 24
- At 1:59 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for defective equipment. Keith J. Carrigan, 41, of 807 Shawsheen Street, Tewksbury, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense, and an outstanding warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration.
- At 10:43 a.m. a resident reported a wire down from a pole on Eastgate Road.
- At 1:12 p.m. a 911 caller at Stadium Plaza reported that a driver hit a shopping cart, causing it to roll into a parked car. The driver took off from the area.
- At 5:01 p.m. multiple callers reported a crash on South Street at Salem Road. Several crews were dispatch, but no injuries were found. One vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 5:26 p.m. a Home Depot employee reported that someone made a fraudulent return. Following the incident, Jose Carlos Penalo, 34, of 132 Brookfield Street, Lawrence, was arrested for larceny over $250 and warrants for exhibiting a license of another person, operating with a suspended license and larceny or forgery.