Saturday, April 19
- At 2:21 a.m. a vehicle was stopped on Whipple Road for marked lanes and running a stop sign. A 25-year-old Tewksbury woman was taken into protective custody. In addition, Jessica L. Ferreira, 23, of 4 Countryside Drive, Nashua, N.H., was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, and failure to stop or yield.
- At 5:32 p.m. police stopped a vehicle for marked lanes violation. Robert L. Farley, 24, of 260 Shawsheen Street, Tewksbury, was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs (anti-depressants), possession of Class E drugs, and marked lanes violation.
- At 10:53 p.m. a 911 caller from Secor Way reported that someone just opened her back slider trying to get into the home. The suspect was a young man wearing a red sweatshirt with a hood pulled up. A witness spotted the suspect next to a vehicle down the street.
Sunday, April 20
- At 2:24 a.m. police stopped a car for speeding and marked lanes violation on Pleasant Street near the high school. Ralph W. Mazzarella, 53, of 37 Brookside Street, Dracut, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
- At 4:11 p.m. a 911 caller hung up. After the sixth call back, police spoke with a juvenile who sounded very upset. The juvenile said there were two people arguing inside and they tried to stop the argument. Police spoke with the parties involved, and it was only a verbal argument. Carlton Chakwizira, 35, of 209 Merrimack Meadows Lane, Tewksbury, was arrested on a warrant for unlicensed operation and another for being a fugitive from justice on a court warrant.
- At 6:16 p.m. a caller from Shoreline Drive reported she was just assaulted by someone she knows. Sharon Proctor, 40, of 221 Shoreline Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.
Monday, April 21
- At 7:12 p.m. a caller said she was sweeping off her deck when her neighbor threw a golf ball and ice at her. Officers responded and arrested two men after the incident. John C. Forster, 22, of 35 Tomahawk Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, possession of one ounce or less of marijuana, and failure to stop for police. John E. Forster, 49, also of 35 Tomahawk Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with violating a harassment prevention order and resisting arrest.