Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, July 14
- The Tewksbury Housing Authority kicks the week off at 4 p.m. with a meeting inside the Saunders Community Building.
- At 5:30 p.m. the Tewksbury Special Education PAC Executive Committee gathers inside the Superintendent's Office.
- The Tewksbury Planning Board kicks off its agenda at 7 p.m. inside the Pike House.
- Also, the Planning Board's Zoning Bylaw Subcommittee meets at 8 p.m.
- The Board of Selectmen holds its regularly scheduled meeting beginning at 6:15 p.m. inside the Pike House.
- At 12:30 p.m. the Council on Aging begins its meeting, which takes place inside the Senior Center.
- Also on Wednesday, the Tewksbury School Committee gathers inside the Tewksbury Memorial High School library.
- The Board of Health holds the town's final meeting of the week, which takes place at 7 p.m. on Thursday inside the Board of Health.
For a complete look at upcoming meetings, visit the Town of Tewksbury website.