Friday, May 16
- At 8:47 a.m. an officer and engine responded to Shoreline Drive for reports from flames in the trailer that was on fire the previous night.
- At 12:51 p.m., several officers were on Main Street with two suspicious motor vehicles. Kayla E. Freda, 19, of 49 Saville Street, Saugus, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for receiving stolen property and subsequent offense of possession of Class B drugs.
Saturday, May 17
- At 7:25 p.m. an employee from Wal-Mart told police a woman stole merchandise and was sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot. Kassidy Michele Gray, 20, of 61 Ronald Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by asportation.
- At 11:15 a.m. State Police reported a 19-year-old woman who is 36 weeks pregnant was having contractions in the Cracker Barrel parking lot, about one to two minutes apart. Paramedics were sent to the scene and the woman was transported by ambulance to the hospital.
Sunday, May 18
- At 3:54 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for plate light violation. Raymond Perrone, 56, of 20 Wellington Circle, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and number plate violation.
- At 5:57 p.m. an employee from a Main Street medical facility called 911 to report a patient on patient assault. Officers were sent and one person was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 7:08 p.m. a 911 caller from Dunkin’ Donuts reported that an elderly man fell in front of the business and suffered a laceration to his head.