1. Feeling like fall - Today will be sunny, but the high will only be around 63 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Sounds like a great morning for a pumpkin spice latte. And I'll probably be saying that every day, considering delicious pumpkin spice lattes are.
2. Today in Wakefield sports - Boys varsity football plays Lynn English High School at 7 p.m. at home.
3. Donate blood, head to Six Flags! If you donate blood at the being held at from 1-7 p.m. today, you will receive a 50% off pass to Six Flags New England! Just don't ride the roller coasters directly after donating blood. Probably not a good idea.
4. Office hours: Senator Katherine Clark (D-Melrose) is holding today from 9 - 10 a.m. at the . Considering the Massachusetts Senate in the near future, now would be a good time to .
5. Fundraiser for utility pole undergrounding: The Friends of Lake Quannapowitt (FOLQ) has to get several large utility poles that were in Dec. of 2010 moved underground. However, it's an expensive project, one that will cost Verizon $90,000. FOLQ has pledged to raise $30,000, and Digital Realty Trust, an electronic data company which also uses the wires, has also pledged $30,000. The idea is that Verizon will commit to the final $30,000, although the company has not yet confirmed it will share the burden of moving the wires underground.