1. Free Laughter Yoga Session, 7 p.m., at Walpole Library
Trade stress for laughter in the Community Room of the brand-new Walpole Library at 143 School Street at 7 p.m. to when the library closes every second Wednesday of the month. Linda and Bill Hamaker, Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers, will show you how to initiate laughter as a form of exercise.
Through eye contact and child-like playfulness, laughter then becomes contagious and real. Any age and any level of physical ability can do these easy fun, healthful exercises. There are no fancy poses at all. It is called yoga because of the healthy exhaling that a good belly laugh provides! You WILL feel absolutely great afterwards. Laughter really is the Best Medicine!
Please bring your water bottle as laughing can be dehydrating. This is FREE and open to the public, but please bring a donation for the Walpole Food Pantry. Please arrive a little early to settle in as we must begin on time. See www.letslaughtoday.com for other opportunities to LAUGH!
2. Sign Up for Our Free Daily Newsletter
3. Wednesday Night Trivia in Walpole
Team Trivia Night at Beckett's Pub is at 8:30 p.m. It is free and the top 4 finishing teams win prizes. Teams can consist of anywhere from 1 to 6 people.
British Beer Company on Route 1 will host Wicked Trivia with Pat Lally from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
4. Meetings in Walpole Wednesday
- Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. in Room 112 at the Town Hall Agenda
Norfolk County Agricultural High School Board of Trustees will be meeting at the school at 6 p.m.
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 PM in the Main Meeting Room at the Town Hall Agenda
- Zoning Board of Appeals Hearing Case Case #26-12, 7:00 PM in the Main Meeting Room at the Town Hall Notice
5. Wednesday Weather
The National Weather Service calls for Wednesday to be sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
In the evening, look for mostly clear skies, with a low around 27. North wind around 7 mph.