This Week’s Money Saving Deals – Fitness And Flowers
Here are some savings tips and specials to check out in Waltham and Watertown.
- at 36 Arsenal St. in Watertown, is offering a free one month gym trial. You can stay in shape this fall, as the trial includes access to all equipment, programs and group exercise classes. You also have the opportunity to enter to win a free one year membership.
- Supermarket at 836 Main St. in Waltham makes it easy to get deals on the grocery items you want. Browse their
Web site, create an account and get coupons for desired items. Then stop by their 55 Russell St. location in Waltham for your shopping.
- at 50 North Beacon St. in Watertown offers many gifts under $35. Gifts include the Citrus Burst Bouquet and the Simply Cheerful Mixed Rose Bouquet.
- at 66 Seyon St. in Waltham has several specials going on through August including notebook computers, playsets and mattresses.
- at 700 Pleasant St. in Watertown, has some great weekly specials. If you’re planning ahead for your Labor Day barbecue, some good bets would be the beef chuck shoulder London broil for $2.49/lb. or the Stop & Stop fresh chicken drumsticks, thighs or whole chickens for 99 cents/lb.