1. Watertown was named today in 1630 along with Boston and Dorchester. To celebrate the Partnership of the Historic Bostons celebrates Charter Day each September holds a variety of events including a joyous ringing of church bells in the three towns. In Watertown, the Redeemer Fellowship Church at 111 Mt. Auburn Street will ring its bells at 4:30 p.m. to commemorate the occasion. To learn more about Boston Charter Day, please visit http://www.historicbostons.com/
2. The Watertown Mall hosts a free lecture by the Watertown Health Department this morning.
3. The Canadian-American Club . Bring along your instrument and join the fun, featuring plenty of Down Home Music, Fiddling, Country, Bluegrass.
4. The Senior Center will today.
5. Have an event you want people to know about? Put it on the Watertown Patch events calendary by clicking here.