Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 22
Ed Foundation's trivia night, retirement planning workshop and a movie for middle schoolers.
- Tonight the and fundraiser at the Sons of Italy Hall. People are invited to cheer on their favorite team at the event, which runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Watertown Free Public Library presents a grades at 3 p.m. today. Seating is on a first-to-arrive basis. Registration is not needed, but space is limited.
- Residents are invited to a at the Watertown Senior Center from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., today. The workshop will look at various strategies to increase cash flow and cut taxes.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The meets today at the Department of Public Works Facility.