Each morning, Wellesley Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. There were reports yesterday of gunfire in the woods, but it was a false alarm. The noise was an air gun.
2. The Permanent Building Committee and Board of Assessors will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. (in separate meetings).
3. We've had a series of lately, but there's rain in the weekend forecast.
4. There's still time to take our
5. Calling all potential bloggers. E-mail today!