1. The long-awaited presidential and local election is tomorrow.
2. U.S. Senate candidate Democrat Elizabeth Warren was in Wellesley Friday.
3. A few commenters raised an interesting point: was it OK that a town building was used for a campaign appearance?
3. However, there is some debate as to whether the Hills Branch library is publicly or privately owned.
4. Neither the Board of Selectmen or School Committee will meet this week.
5. There was talk of another major weather day Tuesday, but that appears to have cleared up. Though there is a prediction of another storm later in the week.