Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. The Westborough Zoning Board of Appeals' public hearing on Harvey's Farm's proposed solar project continues at 8 p.m. at the Forbes Municipal Building.
2. Support Westborough High School athletics:
- JV football vs. Milford, at WHS, 3:30 p.m. CANCELLED
- Freshman boys soccer vs. Marlborough, at Gibbons Middle School soccer fields, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer vs. Marlborough, at Mill Pond School, 3:30 p.m.
3. A book discussion group reflects on "Caleb's Crossing," by Geraldine Brooks at 7 p.m. at the Westborough Public Library.
4. Give the gift of life today: An American Red Cross blood drive will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Porter & Chester Institute on Route 9.
5. The Fales School Council meets at 8:30 a.m. The agenda is here.