Joshuah David Pugh, 33, of Westford, was arrested at 7:02 p.m. on March 6, and charged with assault and battery, domestic, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. The incident occurred on Pleasant Street.
March 6, 2014
- 7:04 a.m. A bylaw violation involving dogs was reported on South Chelmsford Road but the search turned up negative.
- 8:01 a.m. Animal control was called to Sherwood Drive.
- 8:45 a.m. Police were sent to assist EMTs with a medical call on Littleton Road. Hospital transportation was provided.
- 9:04 a.m. A false alarm occurred on Barrister Drive.
- 11:28 a.m. Police assisted with a medical on Main Street. Hospital transportation was provided.
- 2:54 p.m. A motor vehicle violation was reported on Littleton Road and Cornerstone Square.
- 3 p.m. A restraining order was served on Main Street.
- 4:08 p.m. An identity theft/fraud incident was reported on Concord Road.
- 6:39 p.m. A motor vehicle crash without injury was reported on Robbins Road.
- 6:44 p.m. A motor vehicle crash without injury was reported at Depot Street and Dunstable Road.
- 6:58 p.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Concord Road.
- 11:56 p.m. A disabled vehicle was reported on Route 3 North.
March 7, 2014
- 12:04 a.m. A disable motor vehicle was reported on Route 3 North.
- 12:12 a.m. A suspicious motor vehicle was reported on Littleton Road.
- 1:32 a.m. A Butternut Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 5:16 a.m. Police assisted EMTs on Pine Tree Trail.
- 7:38 a.m. A disabled motor vehicle was reported on Littleton Road.
- 8:08 a.m. A disabled vehicle was reported at Groton Road and Depot Street.
- 11:41 a.m. Police were called to a follow up on Park Drive.
- 12:52 p.m. A false alarm was activated on Chippewa Road.
- 1:01 p.m. A suspicious motor vehicle was reported on Groton Road.
- 2:27 p.m. Suspicious activity was reported on Lake Shore Drive South.
- 3:09 p.m. An identity theft/fraud incident was reported on Pilgrim Drive.
- 5:11 p.m. Police assisted with a car seat installation.
- 5:30 p.m. Police were called to Littleton for mutual aid.
- 7:19 p.m. A wellbeing check was reported on Littleton Road.
- 9:55 p.m. A motor vehicle crash, with injury, was reported on Route 495 South.