June 22, 2014
- 12:29 a.m. Police investigated a motor vehicle on Groton Road.
- 6:19 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Oak Hill Road.
- 8:50 a.m. Police were sent to traffic control on North Main Street.
- 9:43 a.m. A traffic hazard was reported at the intersection of Acton Road and Carlisle Road.
- 9:53 a.m. Police were sent to traffic control on North Main Street.
- 10:16 a.m. Police assisted with a lockout on Littleton Road.
- 10:52 a.m. Police were sent to traffic control on North Main Street.
- 11:07 a.m. Police and firefighters were called to a fire on Myrtle Avenue.
- 11:46 a.m. A traffic hazard was investigated on Depot Street and Groton Road.
- 1:09 p.m. EMTs were sent to Powers Road for hospital transportation.
- 1:10 p.m. A sudden death was investigated on Bixby Lane.
- 4:06 p.m. A larceny of property was reported on Tyngsboro Road.
- 4:50 p.m. EMTs were called to Littleton Road for hospital transportation.
- 4:58 p.m. A 911 non-emergency call came in from Bradford Street.
- 5:17 p.m. A message delivery was performed on Lake Shore Drive North.
- 7:40 p.m. Animal Control was sent to Pond Street.
- 10:01 p.m. A traffic hazard was reported at the intersection of Concord Road and Woodbury Drive.