Crazy about those West Roxbury Raiders?
Patch is looking for bloggers for the winter sports season, whether it be youth, high school, college or professional.
What does blogging for Patch entail? Not much, really.
Blogging for us is quick, easy and free.
You can blog as much or as little as you wish. No deadlines or requirements.
All you have to do is enjoy sharing your voice!
After your blog is live, feel free to promote it on your Facebook and Twitter account. We'll share your post with the community in our daily newsletter.
2. Click on "Join" on the upper right side of the page.
3. Follow the simple instructions to confirm your account.
4. Log in and click on your name in the upper right corner.
5. Click on "Edit Profile" on the right and add a photo and a brief bio.
Second, here’s how to start a blog:
Once you’re logged in, go to the homepage.
1. On the homepage, scroll down to the “Who’s Blogging?” module which is below the “News & Blogs” feed.
2. Click on the “Start Blogging” button at the bottom right of the “Who’s Blogging?” module.
3. Complete setup by inputting the name of your blog, description and choosing or uploading a blog icon image.
4. Click on “Create your blog.”
5. Now you can either “Write your first post,” “Dress up your blog” or tell people about it.
6. For your first blog all you need is a category, a brief description, a photo and the text in the body of the article.
7. Click “Post Now” — or if you are not ready to post — save it as a draft and come back to it later.
Want to post to our West Roxbury Sports blog? Then click here!
Patch bloggers are not paid and they own the content they produce. So if you are already blogging and want to share those posts with our readers too, let us know by emailing Community Editor Charlene Arsenault at firstname.lastname@example.org.