The following is an excerpt from the Wilmington Police log from Thursday, Feb. 20, to Friday, Feb. 21.
Thursday, Feb. 20
- At 5:07 a.m. an ambulance was called to Woburn Street for a 64-year-old man with chest pains.
- At 8:19 a.m. a walk in party reported a minor crash on West Street at Lowell Street. The responding officer reported there was a box truck in the snow bank that needed a winch out. The vehicle was removed from the snowbank after a tow company was called.
- At 9:41 a.m. police attempted to serve a warrant on Main Street. Michael P. Infantino, 56, of 159 Main Street, Wilmington, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 10:54 p.m. a caller on Appletree Lane reported a vehicle into the snow bank and the operator walking towards Chestnut Street. Police located marks in the snow, but the vehicle was gone on arrival.
- At 11:53 p.m. police were called to Marjorie Road to assist the Fire Department with a patient. The Fire Department was able to gain access to the home through the front door.
Friday, Feb. 21
- At 5:06 a.m. a pick up truck was parked along the fence of the North Wilmington train station with extensive damage to the passenger side. There were no plates or sticker on the truck. The vehicle did not come back as stolen but it has not been properly titled or registered since 2007.
- At 6:32 a.m. a report of a one-car crash on I-93 South was reported with a car having hit the guard rail and rolled over. State Police handled the scene.