Monday, March 10
- At 12:50 a.m. a vehicle drove onto property on Mill Road and damaged the passnger side vehicle on a car with Massachusetts plates. It was a white sedan not known to the homeowners, and threats on Facebook had been made previously. After an investigation, an 18-year-old Woburn man, 20-year-old Tewksbury man, 19-year-old Billerica man and 20-year-old Wilmington man were summonsed for malicious damage to a motor vehicle and disturbing the peace.
- At 5:47 a.m. a caller on Grove Terrace reported that he and his wife’s vehicles were entered overnight. It did not appear anything was taken and there was no damage but he wanted a log entry made. It appeared another vehicle in the area was entered as well as the vehicle doors were open.
- At 8:57 a.m. a Williams Ave. caller said their vehicle and the neighbor’s vehicle were broken into overnight. A set of keys was taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- At 11:53 a.m. after a Main Street traffic stop, police made on arrest. William R. Cappello, 55, of 10 Pearl Street, Tewksbury, was arrested for failure to drive in the right lane and operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
- At 12:41 p.m. a caller said her son was assaulted Saturday night at a party in the area of Route 62 and Church Street. She said he is now being treated at Lahey Clinic for injuries.
- At 8:33 p.m. a caller on Jaques Lane reported their vehicle was broken into and a GPS unit was taken. Officers returned with surveillance video that shows at 2:15 a.m. a small dark colored sedan pulled up and two men exited the vehicle and began looking into cars in the area.