Sunday, March 30
- At 6:46 a.m. the odor of gas was detected inside a River Street home. The Fire Department was notified and handled the scene.
- At 8:55 p.m. officers conducted a site check on the high school construction. A cruiser requested a tow after getting stuck in the mud.
Monday, March 31
- At 2:05 a.m. a two-car crash was reported on I-93 North. The Fire Department responded to the area but there were no injuries. State Police handled the crash scene.
- At 3:47 a.m. an officer spoke to a driver who was getting sand at the salt shed. He was advised to get sand during the daylight hours.
- At 12:32 p.m. larceny of fuel was reported on Main Street at the Epilepsy Foundation. About $100 worth of fuel had been siphoned.
- At 1:01 p.m. heavy smoke was reportedly coming from a basement window on Carter Lane. The Fire Department responded to the home.
- At 2:17 p.m. Lawrence Police requested a check of an Andover Street property for a man who was expected to be there at about 2:30 p.m. The man was accused of stealing over $300 worth of power tools in Lawrence this morning. The individual left the area prior to officer arrival.
- At 5:19 p.m. employees at Dunkin’ Donuts reported that a woman in her mid-40s with blonde hair took about $5 in dollar bills from the tip jar in the business. Officers found that the money was then used to pay for gas, but the reporting party was not looking to press charges.
- At 10:37 p.m. a be on the look out was put out for a missing female juvenile last seen several hours earlier on Sandy Lane.