Wednesday, June 11
- At 1:06 a.m. police arrested one person after a Lowell Street traffic stop. Craig S. Benard, 21, of 22 Allgrove Lane, Wilmington, was charged with possession to distribute Class D drugs, marked lanes violation, and possession of Class E drugs.
- At 1:16 p.m. a Cunningham Street resident reported that there had been a vehicle parked in front of her house for at least 10 minutes. When she approached the vehicle, it drove away. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the car.
- At 3:02 p.m. a Marion Street caller said she has items missing from her home, possibly removed by her ex-husband.
- At 6:16 p.m. an officer was en route to Billerica to pick up a prisoner. Julio A. Gonzalez-Rosado, 30, of 105 Jackson Street Apt. 14, Lawrence, was charged with two counts of subsequent offense of possession to distribute Class B drugs.
Thursday, June 12
- At 1:13 p.m. a caller from Canal Street complained about illegal dumping. Officers spoke to the man who was upset about a small amount of trash that was dumped on his family’s land.
- At 3:08 p.m. the NEMLEC SWAT team was called to the Town of Dracut for a standoff.
- At 3:51 p.m. a Birchwood Road resident reported gunshots near the conservation land behind his house. Police checked but could not locate anything.
- At 6:17 p.m. dispatch received a complaint about youths driving a go-cart on North Street. A second call from another resident complained of the same vehicle damaging her lawn. Police spoke to the youths’ mother, who was advised the go-cart must stay off the road and the neighbor’s lawn.