Here’s what’s on tap for this weekend’s market:
- New Vendor Arriving - This Sunday the market welcomes its newest vendor, Lyndell's Bakery.
- This Sunday’s Entertainment - Vocal Revolution and student dancers from Debi's Dance Studio.
- Your Favorite Vendors Will be There - And of course all your favorite vendors will be on tap including iPods for Wounded Veterans and Kids Cooking Green.
- Craft at the Kids Table - This Sunday children can visit the kids table and learn to make bugs from juice caps.
- Cookbook Exchange - Bored with your cookbook selection? If you donate a cookbook at the market manager’s table at the Farmers Market, you can take one for free! If you don’t have a cookbook to trade you can buy one for $1
- Shopping Tip - If you drive to the market, considering bringing an ice-filled cooler with you for your purchases, especially if you are planning on buying meat, seafood or eggs.