1. Weather:The National Weather Service predicts a sunny but frigid day with a high near 17. The evening will remain clear and the temperature will drop to about seven degrees. Bundle up, folks.
2. Brain Chemistry Support Group: The Winchester Library is hosting a support group for people experiencing memory problems, foggy thoughts, anxiety, depression and fatigue. Dr. Eric Braverman hosts this weekly group and focuses on alternative ways of helping neurotransmitter deficiencies. Please call ahead if you are interested in attending.
3. Discounts to Stone Zoo: Zoo New England has announced that everyone pays kids prices on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to noon on the first Saturday every month. There are downloadable coupons on their site and more discount information.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Winchester organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started: Winchester .patch.com/blogs/new .
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.