15 Sep 2014
52° Partly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by patch
Patch Instagram photo by woburnpatch
Patch Instagram photo by mellybabie
Patch Instagram photo by future_mrsnapoli

Five Police Incidents That Had Woburn Talking

A look back at the week in police news in Woburn.

Five Police Incidents That Had Woburn Talking


These five stories and Police Log entries had people talking on our  Facebook page and readers clicking links this week.

For complete stories, click the headlines. To follow all Woburn Police news, bookmark our special  WPD page.


POLICE LOG: Boy Left Alone in Hotel Room

Nov. 23—At 10:05 p.m., police conducted a well-being check at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. According to police, an 11-year-old boy was left in a room alone. The boy was in good spirits and was fine when officers arrived, said police. Police spoke to the father, who said he went downstairs to watch a basketball game. The father told police he would stay with the boy for the rest of the night, before checking out tomorrow. The Florida Department of Children and Families was notified of the incident.


Woburn Man Faces Indecent Assault Charges

Nov. 27—A Woburn man is facing indecent assault charges in Quincy District Court.


Girl Calls 911 As Intruder Flees Home in Woburn

Nov. 27—A young girl interrupted a housebreak yesterday afternoon, and Woburn Police quickly captured the suspect.


>>MORE: For up-to-the minute updates on Woburn Police news and more, follow Woburn Patch on Facebook and Twitter, or sign-up for our e-mail newsletter


Woburn Business Man Pleads Guilty to Insurance Fraud

Nov. 28—A Woburn business owner has pleaded guilty on charges he failed to accurately report his total payroll or number of employees to avoid insurance premium costs last week.


POLICE LOG: Christmas Lights Wires Cut By Vandal

Nov. 28—At 3:39 p.m., a Brandt Street resident reported vandalism to his holiday display. According to police, the wire on the man’s Christmas lights had been cut overnight.

Share This Article