1. Marilyn Contreas from the Department of Housing and Community Development will be discussing the charter development strategies and requirements with the Wrentham Town Government Study Committee tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the second floor conference room at town hall.
2. If you would like to volunteer to help out the town, Wrentham is looking for people for the Commission on Disability, Cultural Council, Economic Development Commission, Environmental Protection Advisory Committee, Information Technology Committee, Metropolitan Area Planning Council, Open Space Committee, Permanent Building Committee, Recreation Committee, State Forest Advisory Committee, Survey Board, Sweatt Fund Advisory Committee, and Town Government Study Committee. For more information, go to the town's web site.
3. Wrentham selectmen will be holding a public hearing Tuesday, Aug. 13, on the following fees at 7 p.m., Cordial & Liqueurs License for Wine & Mail License Holders, $300 annually, and on-day liquor license increase from $35 to $50 per day. Members of the public may submit written comments about any matter discussed during the hearing to the Office of the Board of Selectmen, 79 South St., Wrentham, MA. 02093 within 10 days after the hearing is closed. All interested parties are invited to attend.
4. The Norfolk Design Review Board will be meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. at room 124 at the town. On the agenda are the final comments for Pondville Farms, initial review of Auto Freight, 9 Shire Drive and site plan review for 108 Main St.
5. The Plainville selectmen have signed the host agreement for the slots parlor at Plainridge. Read the agreement and more go to the
town's web site.