If you're seeking knowledge on happenings in the Clawson School District, you won't want to miss Monday's meeting at 7 p.m.
If you're interested in participating, visit the Board Room at Baker Administrative Offices and be sure to read the guidelines for the public that are on the agenda (PDF). Replays of meetings can be found on demand at cps.pegcentral.com. They can also be seen on Comcast Cable Channel 19 and Wide Open West Cable Channel 15.
Here's a look at what's on the agenda:
- Robotics Team Presentation – Ryan Brinks
- Clawson Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing – Tracy Borg
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union – Presentation of Mini Grant
- SET-SEG – Presentation of Scholarship Grant
- 8th Grade River Rouge Project – Clawson Middle School
- Consent Agenda Resolution
- Approval of Trip to Toronto
- Approval of Trip to Cedar Point
- ISD Budget Resolution
- Recognition of Teacher Appreciation Week
- Resolution to Renew Food Service Contract
- Approval of Video Surveillance System Upgrade
- Resolution to Hire Kenwood Elementary School Principal
Future agenda items
- City Park and Lease
- Sinking Fund Update
The Baker Administrative Offices are located at 626 Phillips Ave., Clawson. For more information, visit their website or give them a call at (248) 588-5500.