Tucker Cipriano, 19, accused in the April 16 murder of his father, Robert, and assaults on his mother Rose and brother Salvatore, faces Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Shalina Kumar today in a hearing scheduled for 1:30 p.m.
Cipriano's attorney said on Sept. 4 that he is waiting on a report related to his client's mental state. Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch will bring you coverage of the hearing later this afternoon.
Today's video features Busch's Fresh Food Market in Farmington Hills, one of 15 stores in the Michigan-owned chain. A 16th store will open next year in Canton.
Follow the links below for more information about events on today's calendar, along with upcoming events that require registration or ticket purchase:
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Back Door Friends Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (11:45 a.m., RSVP required)
- Special Education Law and Advocacy for Parents (7 p.m. RSVP required)
- Travel Baseball Tryouts (7 p.m., registration required)
- Fall Outdoor Yoga in Heritage Park (Wednesday)
- Longacre Fashion Show (Thursday)
- Who Do You Think You Are? (Thursday)
- Healthy Fall Events: Botsford Hospital and Busch's Fresh Food Market Team Up (Thursday)