5 Things to Register for Now in Hartland
From the annual Valentine's Day dances with your special little guy or gal to spring Relay for Life events, register now to claim your spot.
- When: Feb. 13 at 6:45 p.m.
- What: Dads (brothers, uncles or grandpas) here is your chance to show the “Special Lady” in your life what she means to you. Bring your special Valentine and have a great time at our Daddy/Daughter Dance. Cookies and juice will be served while Mobile Rhythm DJs provides the music.
- When: Feb 12 at 6:45 p.m.
- What: Mothers (sisters, aunts or grandmas) and sons of all ages have been dancing up some wonderful memories at the annual Mother/Son Dance. Sign up in advance at Hartland Community Education for a special evening with your son(s). Cookies and juice will be served while Mobile Rhythm DJs provides the music for the evening.
Hartland Youth Outdoors Club Fundraiser
- When: March 15 from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- What: The Hartland Youth Outdoor Club/Hartland Archery will have a St. Patty's Day Charter Bus Trip from Hartland Meijer to Greektown and back. Cost is $30 per person if you RSVP by Feb. 15th. Space is limited. Proceeds to benefit the Hartland Youth Outdoors Club (HYOC) / Hartland Archery. Contact Danielle Popp firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-396-3767 for more information.
Hartland Relay for Life
- When: May 3-4
- What: Your local American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a great place to take action and fight back against cancer. The Relay For Life movement features community and campus events that offer an inspiring opportunity to honor cancer survivors, promote how individuals can reduce their cancer risk, and raise money to help end cancer.
- When: May 3
- What: The first annual "Hartland Glow Run" to be held during the Hartland Relay for Life event. Proceeds are going to the American Cancer Society. You do not have to be a professional runner to sign up for the glow run. There are several levels you can sign up for: 1) 1 Mile Go-Getter $10 - Sorry no T-Shirt. 2) 5K - Walk/Run $20 - T-Shirt included 3) 10K - Walk/Run $30 - T-Shirt included 4) 2 people - 10K - Walk/Run $50 - T-Shirts included 5) 4 people - 10K - Walk/Run $100 - T-Shirts included.