The night before Thanksgiving is notoriously a big night for reuniting with friends out on the town.
Here is what's on tap for Wednesday night:
1. Sagebrush Cantina in Lake Orion is offering a late-night happy hour with Corona and Corona Light ($2.50) house margaritas ($3), well drinks ($3) and domestic pitchers ($5). The restaurant is open until 2 a.m.
2. does not play games on what has become its second busiest night of the year (guess which night is No. 1 for the Irish pub?) Extra bars will be added, and the music will be spinning with DJ John Knapper. Drink specials will be running all night: Stoli Vodka drinks ($4.50), Stoli and Red Bull ($6.50), Red Bull Bombs ($5) and Domestic Pints ($2.50). Also, a trolley will run between O'Connors and The Hills from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. if you're in the mood to bar hop. There is no cover at O'Connor's. The trolley costs $5 for unlimited rides back and forth.
3. is at the other end of the trolley fun (see above) for the night. The Hills will feature $3 Bud Light bottles, $4 Washington Apples and $5 Long Island Iced Teas. The bar is open until 2 a.m. and there is no cover.
4. will have live music by Funktion. A beer booth will be set up — make sure you try the Pleszures Pale Ale. Plenty of pool tables will also be available. The Mills is open until 2 a.m. with no cover charge.
5. will give guests plenty of options with $3 you-call-its all night long. Check out the downtown Rochester restaurant's new menu, which has some tasty items that will be a great partner with your drinks of choice. DJ Gerry Thomas will be in charge of the tunes; Penny Black is open until 2 a.m. with no cover charge.