Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds Lisa Brown will bring the services of her office to both Wixom and Milford on Wednesday, April 23, through the popular Local Office Visit program. A wide range of services will be available from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Wixom City Hall, 49045 Pontiac Trail in Wixom, and from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Milford Township Hall, 1100 Atlantic in Milford.
“People get so busy in their everyday lives that they don’t always have time to stop in at our main office in Pontiac to get the documents or records they need,” Brown said. “By bringing our office directly to Oakland County residents, we hope to make it easier and more convenient to do business with us.”
The following records and services are available at no extra charge at all Local Office Visits:
· Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
· Marriage license applications
· Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
· Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County’s Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
· Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
· Voter registration and absentee voter applications
· Notary public applications
· Concealed pistol license renewals
Visit www.oakgov.com/clerkrod for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for copy fees and identification requirements, which are the same as those in the main office.