Here's a recap of the posts that generated the most interest on Eagan Patch in June. Did you catch all of them? Click the links to get back to the original posts.
- Our top post of the month was about the summer storm that blew through Dakota County early in the morning of June 19. The National Weather Service reported that portions of the metro area received as much as one inch of rain, while wind speeds across the area were between 40-60 mph.
- The City Council's hearing on the redevelopment of Parkview Golf Course was our next most popular article, due in some measure, no doubt, to a handwritten note read aloud by Mayor Mike Maguire at the start of the meeting, threatening to kill any council member who voted for the development.
- Next was our story about Eagan's newest dining establishment, the Lone Oak Grill, opening July 30 at 3010 Eagandale Place—the former site of the .
- Graduation is always a big deal at Eagan High School and this year's event was no exception; our photo gallery attracted hundreds of page views.
- Finally, there was our story about Eagan High School graduate Matt Thuente, who died of cancer last year, and in whose name a new scholarship for students has benn set up.